Liposuction Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico (Liposculpture)
Our Price: $4,250 USD
Liposuction, also called lipoplasty or liposculpture, allows surgeons to remove stubborn fat from problem areas such as the hips, thighs, buttocks or abdomen. The process can remove bulges and unsightly contours and dips in the patients’ physiques that can make them feel self-conscious and uncomfortable.
Additional benefits to the liposuction or abdominoplasty include reduced body fat percentage, which can have huge health benefits such as reduced risk of heart disease and type II diabetes.
Liposuction Surgery Before and After Pictures
The Best Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico
At MedicalMex we work with board certified surgeons with a proven track record of success in plastic surgeries performed at our partnership hospitals in Tijuana. Check out pictures from real patients that have been cared by MedicalMex hard-working team of physicians, surgeons and nurses that have over 20 years of experience. At MedicalMex we only employ the world’s best certified surgeons.
Best Cosmetic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
The Safe, Affordable and Personalized Experience
- US and Mexico Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Personalized Experience, unlike everywhere else, we only accept one Cosmetic Surgery per day to ensure the highest level of personalized care from our entire team caring for your wellbeing and satisfaction
- Home to Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo the most recognized female Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana and Member of ISAPS and ASPS in the United States
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Personal Transportation Services
- Concierge Services for Any Type of Additional Needs
- Comfortable rooms with space available for companion upon request
Liposuction Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about the Lipoplasty surgery
The liposuction surgery is life changing decision that requires research and good education so that patients are confident that they’re choosing the safe option. We encourage all cosmetic plastic surgery patients to ask all their questions before making their decision, here are some common question to get started.
To have Liposuction Surgery our medical team will perform a series of evaluations to make sure patients are candidates for the procedure. However, patients should have in mind the following:
- Patients should be 18 years old or older.
- Patients should not smoke or drink regularly.
- Patients know the recovery process of a major surgery and the possible complications.
- Patients have a good health (BMI of 27) and don’t suffer from any of the following high-risk conditions: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding disorders, Heart diseases or diagnosed Depression.
The liposuction procedure can be used in the neck, chin, upper arms, knees, calves, ankles or breasts, making problem areas for patients smoother, slimmer and firmer.
Yes, patients that have already been through massive weight-loss can benefit from having lipoplasty to remove the excess skin normally present after the loss.
The liposuction surgery medical travel package starts at $9,500 USD and includes:
- All pre-op & post-op testing
- All surgeon & anesthesiologist fees
- Dedicated US based case management before, during and after your trip
- Hospital stay of 2 nights
- All nursing & hospital fees
- Post-surgical support and follow up
- Door-to-door ground transportation from San Diego Airport to the Hospital and vice-versa.
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.